Learning, Tutoring, and Academic Technology
Folsom Lake College's learning, tutoring, and academic technology courses are designed to help students become more effective at solving academic problems across the disciplines. All courses are grounded in practice. Students receive coaching on problem solving and advanced study skills while working on their assigned coursework. These courses feature extensive opportunities for peer-to-peer interaction. Many students find that this collaborative format motivates them to academic success.
Note: Effective learners thrive in all fields.
- Join a community of motivated, friendly students.
- Learn from your peers.
- Become more effective at solving academic problems in any discipline.
- Division Dean Greg McCormac
- Department Chair Sam Raskin
- Phone (916) 608-6615
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org