Our catalog includes information on how to enroll; detailed specifics on the college's many programs, degrees and certificates; and general information regarding the support services offered. It is a road map for you to use in guiding your decisions while here at FLC. You can purchase a catolog at the College Store, in the Main Folsom campus Falcons Roost.
Below are links to the college's printed catalog publications:
For purposes of graduation from any of the colleges of the Los Rios Community College District, students who remain in attendance in one regular session (semester or summer session) may elect to meet the requirements in effect at the Los Rios college from which the student intends to graduate, in one of three ways:
- Requirements in effect at the time of admission to a Los Rios college
- Requirements in effect at the time the student originally enrolled in a regionally accredited college or university
- Requirements in effect at the intended date of graduation from a Los Rios college
- A college may authorize or request substitution for discontinued courses.
- Students changing their major field of study may be required to complete those requirements for the major in effect at the point of change.
- For purposes of this section, "attendance" means taking classes in at least one session (semester or summer session) in each calendar year. Absence for attendance at another regionally accredited institution shall not be considered an interruption in attendance, Los Rios Policy P-7242.