Office of Institutional Research
Folsom Lake College's Office of Institutional Research (OIR) supports the planning and decision making processes of the college and its centers by providing current and relevant data collection and analysis.
Here are some helpful resources:
- Facts at a Glance - one-sheet that includes current demographic and data points on Folsom Lake College.
- Fact Book - resource and reference information useful for college operations and planning.
- Institutional Effectiveness Goals - state-mandated goals measuring student performance and outcomes, accreditation status, fiscal viability, and programmatic compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Institutional Student Learning Outcomes - the general knowledge and skills that all Folsom Lake College students should be able to demonstrate at the time of graduation.
- California Community Colleges Student Success Scorecard - FLC data- a performance measurement system established by the Board of Governors that tracks student success at all 114 community colleges.
- Student Equity Plan Executive Summary 2019-2022 - summary of the college's plan to grow support services and programs in an equitable manner to meet the needs of our diverse student body
Vice President of Instruction