In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Los Rios Colleges have begun 100% remote operations including moving all classes and student services online until further notice.
Summer tutoring is available through Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Fall tutoring will begin on Wednesday, August 25, 2021.
How to Make an Online Tutoring Appointment
- For the best possible experience, we recommend installing Zoom before your first online tutoring session. Depending on your device, remember to allow the download and run the installer once it has finished downloading.
- Click the button above for the type of tutoring that you want.
- First you will see the “Online Appointment System” page. Input your student ID number (without the W) and your birth-date.
- Next you will see the “Tutoring Appointment Menu” page. Click “Make an Appointment”.
- Go to the “Tutoring Reason Selection” page. Select the course you want tutoring in, such as “Chemistry” and click “continue”.
- You will then land at the “Online Tutoring Appointments” page. Click “Search” and ignore the other options.
- This will take you to the “Appointment Search Results” page. Select the appointment you would like.
- You will then be at the “Appointment Confirmation” page. Be sure to input an email address that you check frequently (it does not have to be your Los Rios email address).
- You will receive a confirmation email with the link to your online session. Click on the link at the day and time of your online session. Please check your SPAM or JUNK folder if you do not receive this confirmation email.
- For help using our online session tool, Zoom, please contact Media Services by phone: (916) 608-6516 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLC Equity Center
For Food, Housing, Job, Mental Health and related resources, visit the FLC Equity Center.
Reading & Writing Center
The Reading & Writing Center provides FLC and RCC students with one-on-one tutoring in any discipline requiring reading or writing.
The English Center provides EDC students with one-on-one tutoring in any discipline requiring reading or writing.
Discover effective learning strategies with our LTAT 30 course - a study skills course to help you do better in any Math or Stats class.
The Science Center offers one-on-one mentoring and Biology tutoring.
Become a Tutor
Do you excel in a particular subject? Do you enjoy helping others? Consider applying to be a tutor! We believe in the importance of students helping students.
Math and Science Tutoring
Reading, Writing, and English Tutoring
Tom Goff Instructional Assistant
Kelsey Owen Instructional Assistant