Skip to Content

Dual Enrollment students who wish to learn more about college requirements can meet with a Dual Enrollment Counselor. The Dual Enrollment Counselor is specifically intended to support K-12 currently enrolled students with college Special Admit - concurrent enrollment interests.

To meet with the Dual Enrollment (DE) Counselor, students must:

  • Meet eligibility requirements to be a Dual Enrollment student.
  • Have applied to Folsom Lake College and received a Los Rios student ID number.
  • Intend to take a course at Folsom Lake College or already be enrolled in an FLC class.


  • If you are a current high school senior and want to meet with an FLC Counselor regarding post high school courses, information on degree and transfer education and career pathways, please view our counseling services.
  • If you would like information about Dual Enrollment, and you do not have a college student ID number, contact Jasmine Kurre, Dual Enrollment Specialist at (916) 608-6466 or email

Schedule a Dual Enrollment Counselor Appointment