Students and employees use their Los Rios ID and password to log into multiple services, including Canvas, eServices, Los Rios Gmail, PeopleSoft, and instructional lab computers.
Create or Change Your Password
Use the following links to change your password.
- Create a new password
- For new students or employees who need to create a password
- Change my expired or forgotten password
- For students or employees whose password has expired
- For students or employees who have forgotten their password
- Change my password
- For students or employees who had their password reset and now have a temporary password
- For students or employees who know their current password and want to change it
- Guidance on how to change your password (for employees)
Create or Change Your Security Questions
Use the following links to change your security questions.
- Change password security questions
- For new students or employees who know their current password and want to change their security questions
- Set up initial password and security questions
- For new students whose applications were submitted on their behalf by admissions staff
Get Help Resetting Your Password
If you are unable to reset your password using your security questions, then try one of the following options to get help resetting your password.
If you are on campus, then you can go to the Admissions Office (if you're a student) or the Business Office (if you're an employee) with a valid photo ID to get a temporary password. Please do not leave campus until you've reset your password and verified that it works.
If you are not on campus, then you can call the Help Desk during normal business hours at (916) 568-3012 (then press option 5) and we can help your reset your password over the phone.