Skip to Content

Student e-Forms and Petitions

The following petitions can be found in eServices. To access these forms:

  1. Login to eServices.
  2. Click Student eForms and Petitions.
  3. Select Admissions and Records or Residency to bring up your form options.
  • AB 343 Non-Resident Tuition Exemption
  • AB-540, AB 2000 & SB 68 Nonresident Tuition Exemption
  • Change of Major
  • Course Repetition (when petitioning to repeat a course which was previously passed or have reached the 3-attempt maximum)
  • Enrollment Verification
  • Late Add 
  • Late Drop, including Excused Withdrawal
  • Loss of Priority Registration and California College Promise Grant appeal
  • Residency reclassification
  • Student Data Change
  • Time conflict petition

Other eForms

These forms require counselor submission – Call Counseling at (916) 608-6510 for appointments and drop-in times:

  • Academic Renewal
  • Exceed Units

    PDF Forms

    Click on a link below to access a fillable PDF version of the form you need. These forms should be emailed to, using your Los Rios Gmail account. If you have questions, please call Admissions & Records at (916) 608-6501.


    • Add Drop Request – use this form when you are unable to add or drop classes online via eServices. (You must submit using your Los Rios Gmail account).
    • Pass/No Pass Petition – use this form to change grading basis of a class from letter grade to Pass/No Pass; must be turned in to A&R by published deadline each semester.
    • Student Petition – use this form to request an exception to college policies such as pass/no pass after deadline, leave of absence, catalog rights, etc.

    Student Record Changes, Certification and Privacy