Student e-Forms and Petitions
The following petitions can be found in eServices. To access these forms:
- Login to eServices.
- Click Student eForms and Petitions.
- Select Admissions and Records or Residency to bring up your form options.
- AB 343 Non-Resident Tuition Exemption
- AB-540, AB 2000 & SB 68 Nonresident Tuition Exemption
- Change of Major
- Course Repetition (when petitioning to repeat a course which was previously passed or have reached the 3-attempt maximum)
- Enrollment Verification
- Late Add
- Late Drop, including Excused Withdrawal
- Loss of Priority Registration and California College Promise Grant appeal
- Residency reclassification
- Student Data Change
- Time conflict petition
These forms require counselor submission – Call Counseling at (916) 608-6510 for appointments and drop-in times:
- Academic Renewal
- Exceed Units
Click on a link below to access a fillable PDF version of the form you need. These forms should be emailed to email@example.com, using your Los Rios Gmail account. If you have questions, please call Admissions & Records at (916) 608-6501.
- Add Drop Request – use this form when you are unable to add or drop classes online via eServices. (You must submit using your Los Rios Gmail account).
- Pass/No Pass Petition – use this form to change grading basis of a class from letter grade to Pass/No Pass; must be turned in to A&R by published deadline each semester.
- Student Petition – use this form to request an exception to college policies such as pass/no pass after deadline, leave of absence, catalog rights, etc.
Student Record Changes, Certification and Privacy
- CSU GE/IGETC Certification Request – use this form when needing a CSU GE or IGETC certification for your transfer institution. This must be completed by a counselor. The counseling department phone number is (916) 608-6510.
- Request to Withhold Directory Information – use this form to "opt-out" or request to withhold disclosure of student directory information, per FERPA (Family Rights and Privacy Act) provisions.
- Student Consent for Release of Records form – use this form to approve release of your educational records to a third party, such as parents. This form allows for a one-time release of specific student records to a third party.
- Substandard Grade – Repeat Notification Form – use this form to request that a course repeat be noted on your transcript (when course is repeated at a college other than FLC).