Student Health and Wellness Services
Health and Wellness Services is here for you.
We are accepting on-campus appointments and phone appointments for the following services:
- Health and illness consultation
- First Aid
- TB testing and clearances
- Assistance with program health requirements
- Referrals to community health resources
- Free flu vaccinations (appointments are required)
- Mental health and wellness services
College nurses will respect your privacy and not share anything you tell them, except in the following situations:
- You give us reason to believe that you may be in danger of harming yourself
- You give us reason to believe that you may intend to harm another
- You give us reason to believe that you may be a victim of abuse
We are required by law to report these three situations. However, we will also be there to help you and support you with your problems in any way we can.
Other Services Available to You
Crisis Text Line
Crisis Text Line offers free, 24/7 help at your fingertips for any crisis. Simply text "COURAGE" to 741741. A live, trained crisis counselor receives the text and responds from a secure online platform.
Student Health Insurance
Find out how to use your health insurance or to get health insurance.
Smoking, Drug and Alcohol Cessation
Resources for quitting smoking, drug, or alcohol consumption.
We have a quiet space on campus that individuals may use for lactation (to pump or nurse in private), prayer, or meditation.
Events, Workshops and Presentations
from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm
The Wellness Model
FLC’s Health and Wellness Services was created using the Wellness Model to address ALL aspects of wellness: Academic, Emotional, Financial, Physical, Social, and Spiritual.
All services provided by Health & Wellness Services are kept strictly confidential according to State and Federal regulations, HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act), and FERPA.
Monday to Thursday:
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Please call prior to dropping in, these days and hours are subject to change.
In case of emergency, please call 911.
Main Folsom campus
Falcons Roost, Lower Level FR-115