Stay Connected to Folsom Lake College
As a Folsom Lake College (FLC) faculty, staff, or manager, your relationship with the college does not have to end after your retirement. Stay connected by joining the FLC Emeriti Association.
- Have been employed by the College/District for at least five (5) years
- Have retired or resigned in good standing
- Fill out the application and pay the $30 annual fee that covers the costs of your membership (parking, computers, etc.). The first year is complimentary courtesy of the FLC Office of Philanthropy. The annual membership is for the fiscal year. Memberships must be paid by September 1.
- Use of a Los Rios District email account
- Access to the College/District libraries with checkout privileges and access to databases when allowed by vendor licenses
- Parking permit good for parking at the College where you are a member of the Emeriti Association
- An Emerita/Emeritus membership card
- Complimentary or discounted admission to College/District athletic and cultural events at the discretion of the sponsoring group
- Use of College computer resources at the College.
Renew Membership or Update Your Information
Are you already a member of the FLC Emeriti Association, but need to renew your membership or update your contact information? Please let us know!
Have questions about joining the FLC Emeriti Association? Interested in volunteering your time for events or newsletter design? Interested in giving to Folsom Lake College? Please contact:
Michele K. Steiner
Regional Director of Philanthropy