What is Articulation?
Course articulation is the process by which one college matches its courses to courses at another college. Students use course articulation to make sure that courses they take at one college will not have to be repeated when they transfer to another college.
If you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university, then you will probably take articulated courses for general education and major preparation.
Many colleges have articulation agreements (also called transfer course agreements), which define which courses they consider comparable. We have articulation agreements with University of California (UC), California State University (CSU), and some accredited private and out-of-state colleges.
CSU and UC Articulation Agreements
You can find articulation agreements between Folsom Lake College and both California State University and University of California at www.assist.org. The ASSIST.org website is undergoing an update, so you can use the following links to find transferability information for the current academic year:
Articulation Agreements with Private or Out-of-State Colleges
Here are links to articulation agreements between Folsom Lake College and four-year private or out-of-state universities.
- Academy of Art University
- Arizona State University
- Biola University
- California Northstate University College of Health Sciences
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Grand Canyon University
- Grand Canyon University Folsom Agreements
- Kaiser School of Allied Health Sciences agreements
- Marshall B. Ketchum University of Southern California College Optometry
- National University
- Notre Dame De Namur University
- Portland State University
- Samuel Merrit Nursing
- Saint Mary's College of California
- Sierra Nevada College Core Requirements
- Sierra Nevada College Global Business Management
- Southern New Hampshire University
- UC Davis Engineering Grid
- UMass Global (formerly Brandman University)
- University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University)
- University of Nevada-Reno
- University of the Pacific: Articulation Agreements Tool
- University of San Francisco
- University of Southern California
- University of Southern California-Major Guides
- Wiliam Jessup University
For more information about articulation, contact Bernie Day at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 608-6579.