Make an Appointment
Seeking information about our Undocu-Falcons Center program? Make an online, in person, or over the phone appointment with our staff!
Who Is This For?
- Incoming students
- Returning students
- Current students
- Community members
Session Lengths Available
- Folsom Lake College application
- AB540 Form (California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Form)
- Application processing (to get your LRCCD ID)
- CA Dream Act Application (CADAA)
- Folsom Lake College program referrals
- Questions with how to become a student at FLC
- Campus Resources
- Immigration legal services resources and referrals
- Local resources for students impacted by undocumented status
- Researching scholarships and financial aid
Make an Appointment with Angelica Martinez
Make an Appointment with Lupita Mendez
AB540, AB2000, and SB 68 Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Form
Financial aid representatives are available to answer any general questions regarding financial aid as well as assist with the completion of the California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
All assistance is FREE to any student interested in attending FLC.
For general questions, please complete this form and Undocu-Falcons will respond within three business days.
Folsom Lake College will not release any personal identifiable student information, including any data related to immigration status, without a judicial warrant, subpoena or court order, unless authorized by the student or required by law.