Our College Readiness programs consist of two and four-day summer sessions designed to help new students ease the transition to Folsom Lake College and give them a solid foundation before starting the fall semester. Students will become familiar with campus, student services, academic programs, and study skills while meeting and connecting with other first year students.
Summer Bridge Week
Summer Bridge Week is a four-day college readiness program held at our Main Folsom campus. The program is designed to help new students ease the transition to Folsom Lake College and give them a solid foundation before starting the fall semester.
- No cost to students or families
- Free school supplies
- Learn college readiness skills
- Become familiar with campus
- Learn about student services and resources
- Meet other first year students
- Connect with FLC student ambassadors
- Complete the Folsom Lake College Application before registering for Summer Bridge Week
- Be a new college student attending Folsom Lake College in the fall semester
- Be able to attend all dates of the selected session
How to Register
Complete the online registration form.
Contact the First Year Success Programs Office for more information:
Phone: (916) 608-6702