When we don’t have an item, we’ll try to get it for you.
Interlibrary Loan, or ILL, is a service that borrows books and acquires journal articles that the Folsom Lake College Library and other colleges in the Los Rios District do not own. The FLC Library requests the resources you need from partner libraries in California and across the country.
ILL is intended to support your academic research interests. For popular reading materials, please visit your local public library.
Please note the following:
- It may take a few weeks for the item to arrive.
- You may request up to three items per week.
- Some ILL items may not be renewed.
- Please return the item to the same location where you received it.
- Fines apply for late, lost, or damaged items.
- ILL requests are only monitored during academic semesters.
ILL service does not include:
- Items owned by Los Rios Libraries
- Textbooks for current classes
- Whole issues or volumes of periodicals
- Rare or fragile books
- Encyclopedias or other reference books