Get Financial Aid Help at FAFSA Night on Oct. 16
September 18, 2019
Folsom Lake College will hold "FAFSA Night" for all current and prospective students in need of assistance applying for financial aid on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 from 4:00 to 6:30 pm at the Main Folsom campus in the Welcome & Student Success Center in Aspen Hall/FL1. View Map & Directions. Please RSVP by completing the online registration form below.
- Assistance with filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
- Information regarding financial aid programs: grants, loans, promise programs, and more!
- College representatives will be available to answer your questions about Folsom Lake College.
What to Bring
Please bring the following important documents with you that you will need to complete the FAFSA or CADAA:
- Student’s Social Security number
- Parent’s Social Security numbers (both parent's, if married)
- Individual IRS Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) (yours or your parents', if available)
- Alien registration number (if applicable)
- Student’s 2018 IRS 1040 tax return and W-2 forms (if available) *
- Parent’s 2018 IRS 1040 tax return and W-2 forms (if available) *
- Any records of untaxed income such as child support payments and veteran’s non-education benefits *
* You must use 2018 income and tax information to apply for financial aid for the 2020-21 award year. If your financial situation has changed since 2018, you should follow-up with the college Financial Aid office.
TIP: To help expedite your experience during FAFSA Night, please create an electronic signature for you and your parent (if you are a dependent student) prior to the event at fsaid.ed.gov. Note: FSA ID is your electronic signature.
For questions, please email: email@example.com.
Register for FAFSA Night
Financial Aid provides resources to help you pay for college including grants, loans, and scholarships.
Types of Financial Aid
Types of financial aid offered at Folsom Lake College.