Return of Borrowed Chromebooks, Laptops, and Library Books begins Monday, July 13!
June 30, 2020
We hope you are doing well and your summer is off to a good start. If you received loaned equipment or technology from Folsom Lake College during the spring semester - we hope it helped with your coursework – and have established a process for returns.
If you have completed your academic journey with us and have no plans to take classes with us this fall, we have established a process where you can return the loaned equipment in a way that allows for appropriate social distancing and keeps you and our staff safe and healthy.
Returns will be accepted:
- Monday, July 13, 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 15, 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 21, 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, July 23, 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
This is also an opportunity for you to return anything that belongs to Folsom Lake College, including library materials.
If you are continuing with us, you do not need to return the loaned technology/equipment at this time. If you are not enrolled for fall classes yet but are thinking about continuing your education with us, we encourage you to enroll now.
Return your equipment or materials to Folsom Lake College's main campus (10 College Parkway, off E. Bidwell St., in Folsom) at the flag poles/drop-off circle near Aspen Hall/FL1 (view map) on the days/times stated above. This process will be drive-up only, following the following safety protocols:
- Remain in your vehicle
- If you are visibly exhibiting cold or flu symptoms, you may be asked to wear a mask inside your vehicle
- Show your student ID to staff
- Hold the technology or library materials out of your vehicle window for staff to take
- Employees will wear gloves and masks
- Please be patient as we will work to serve you as quickly as we can
Whether you are continuing on with us this summer/fall or moving onto another endeavor, we thank you for choosing Folsom Lake College and wish you success in all you do!success in all you do!