Free COVID-19 and Flu Vaccine Clinic
March 2, 2023
Folsom Lake College will be hosting a free COVID-19 and flu vaccine clinic (while supplies last) from Monday, March 27 through Wednesday, March 29, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, at the main campus at 10 College Parkway, off E. Bidwell St., in Folsom, in Aspen Hall/FL1 inside the main entry (view map and directions).
- For 12 years and older (Parental consent required for those under 18)
- No ID or insurance is necessary
- Please bring your CDC vaccination card
- First, second, and booster doses are available
- Walk-ins are encouraged or make an appointment in advance: English | Spanish
Vaccines are offered to students, employees, and the community through the Sacramento County Public Health Department.
Student Health and Wellness Services
Our Student Health and Wellness Services address all aspects of wellness: mind, body, spirit, environment, intellectual, vocational/occupational, and social.
TimelyCare: Telehealth for Students
TimelyCare telehealth services provide 24/7 medical and mental telehealth care for all students as part of our Health Services program. This service is funded by the Health Services Fee.
Stay updated on the latest COVID information and requirements at Folsom Lake College.