Tickets Available for "A Midsummer Night's Dream" November 5-21
September 24, 2021
Folsom Lake College's Falcon’s Eye Theatre opens its 15th season with William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream starting Friday, November 5, and running through Sunday, November 21, 2021.
About the Play
On a Midsummer's night, four young lovers find themselves wrapped in the dream-like arms of an enchanted forest where sprites lurk and fairies rule. The course of true love is anything but smooth, and games of fantasy, love, and dreams ensue in Shakespeare’s most beguiling comedy.
This production will be performed from Stage One of the Harris Center, in front of a limited audience (see COVID-19 safety protocol information below) and streamed live online to audiences at home.
- Friday, November 5 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 6 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, November 7 at 7:30 pm
- Friday, November 12 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 13 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, November 14 at 7:30 pm
- Thursday, November 18 at 7:30 pm
- Friday, November 19 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 20 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, November 21 at 7:30 pm
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The Harris Center for the Arts and Folsom Lake College are committed to providing healthy and safe facilities for audiences, performers, volunteers, and staff.
In the interest of providing the safest environment possible for all, the Harris Center requires proof of vaccination for in-person event attendees. “Fully vaccinated” means the final vaccine dose is administered at least 14 days prior to arrival at the Harris Center. Children under 12 years old are not required to be vaccinated and do not need to provide proof of a test.
Attendees are required to:
- Show proof of vaccination with one of the following: CDC Vaccination Card, photo of the vaccination card on a cell phone, or State of California digital COVID-19 vaccine record using the My Vaccine Record App.
- To show proof of vaccination, patrons must also bring a photo ID matching the name on your vaccine record. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your performance to allow the Harris Center ushers to check proof of vaccination and assist in seating you before curtain time.
- Masks must be worn at all times in shared indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status. Masks must cover both the nose and mouth. Bandanas, gaiters, and masks with external valves are not permitted. Face shields alone are not adequate protection.
Cast & Crew
Cast: Alina Blanco, Collin Clark, Evan Clark, Nina Collins, Cydney Crain, Audrey Davis, Emily Fritz, Nic Glascock, Catherine Gray, India Griffin, Jackson Harville, Tristan Hill, Katie Leahy, Kyle Missman, Jay Patrick, Cuautli Quezada-Gardea, Paula Rabell Romo, Emma Roybal, Mackenzie Schafer, Brennan Villados, Cassie Weissenberg, and Colin Yoachum
Director: David Harris
Composer/Musical Director: JD Rudometkin
Scenic and Video Designer: Ian Wallace
Costume Designer: Rebecca Redmond
Lighting Designer: Nick Ribadeneira
Sound Designer: John Fynes
Production Stage Manager: Carlos Llontop
Rehearsal Stage Manager: Maddie Hardiman
Technical Director: Cameron Hoyt
About Falcon’s Eye Theatre
Falcon's Eye Theatre is the production arm of the Department of Theatre and Cinema at Folsom Lake College. Falcon’s Eye produced its first season of plays in 2007 and has been offering multiple productions each year ever since. The company is known for creating provocative theatre that looks into what it means to be alive and how we manage to live together. Its mission is to provide the community with insightful theatre that reveals new perspectives through fascinating storytelling that challenges audiences’ expectations. Students and community members are encouraged to audition for the productions and serve as on-stage or technical talent.
Folsom Lake College's theatre arts program provides a broad foundation in various aspects of theatre including history, diversity, and production.