Does your will or trust accomplish your goals and objectives? Planning ensures your story is communicated with the same passion, values, and love that has defined and inspired you over your lifetime. Join us for a virtual Estate Planning Seminar with Darren Penny, Senior Vice President, Thompson and Associates.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- What do I need in my estate plans?
- Do I have enough money to ensure financial security for my future?
- How can I provide for my spouse, children, and grandchildren?
- How can I give to my heirs in responsible and relevant ways?
- Can I leave money otherwise going to the government to a local charity?
- $300 "above-the-line" deduction provided from the CARES Act.
We have three different session times to suit your schedule to learn how you can leave a lasting legacy.
- Thursday, September 17, 8:00-9:30 am
- Thursday, October 15, 8:00-9:30 am
- Thursday, November 19, 8:00-9:30 am
RSVP to one of the sessions. A meeting invitation will be sent with Zoom login information as confirmation of your attendance.