Outreach & Recruitment
Outreach Services strives to make a connection with prospective students; educating them on the programs and services available at Folsom Lake College and ensuring they have the tools that will aid them in completing the matriculation process. We believe that preparation prior to entering college is key to student retention and completion of academic goals and are therefore committed to helping first-time students navigate enrollment processes as they prepare to pursue higher education.
New Student Enrollment Process
Learn more about your educational opportunities at Folsom Lake College. Once you've made the decision to join our Falcon family, follow these easy steps to become a Falcon.
- Complete your FASFA (if you have any questions, contact the Financial Aid office at (916) 608-6646 for our main office)
- Sign up for Orientation
- Make an appointment to see a counselor by calling (916) 608-6510
Current High School Students
9 th Grade
10 th through 12 th Grade
Eligibility for Advanced Education
- You are 16 years old, or you have already completed 10th grade by the first day college classes start
- You are currently enrolled in high school (public, private, or home school)
- Students must demonstrate academic achievement through multiple measures; GPA, analysis of transcript, or other student achievements.
Outreach Services has two newsletters; one for high school students and one for high school staff. Each will help keep you up to date on the latest FLC Outreach events and deadlines. To sign up, click one of the links below.