No Student Access Cards for Fall 2021
Our campuses are only open in a limited capacity through the fall 2021 semester. As a result, we are not issuing new or replacement student access cards or Universal Transit Pass (UTP) stickers during the fall 2021 semester.
To get a fall 2021 UTP, you must pay the UTP fee and submit the online UTP request form. A link to the online request form will be sent to you after you pay the fee. The UTP will be sent to the mailing address on file in your eServices account.
Your student access card is your official college ID card and gives you access to student benefits and activities.
Each semester, you need a new sticker for your student access card to be valid. To get a student access card, you must:
- Be enrolled in at least one class (not waitlisted)
- Pay all of your fees and have an account balance of $0
- Provide a photo ID (if it is your first time getting a student access card)
- Get your picture taken
Check with each location listed below for their hours of operation.
- FLC main campus, Welcome and Student Success Center (Aspen Hall FL 1)
- FLC El Dorado Center, Computer Lab (C-204)
- FLC Rancho Cordova Center (front counter)
Student Access Card Benefits
Universal Transit Pass
The Universal Transit Pass (UTP) allows eligible students to use Regional Transit bus and light rail services at a lower price. To use your student access card as a transit or light rail pass, it must have the current semester UTP sticker.
- For the spring semester, the UTP is valid January 1 through May 31.
- For the summer semester, the UTP is valid June 1 through July 31.
- For the fall semester, the UTP is valid August 1 through December 31.
The UTP applies to all RT services, including light rail and buses. The UTP is valid 24 hours per day, seven days per week, for any purpose.
Learn more about which transit agencies accept the UTP through Regional Transit: Fares Accepted. The last column lists the current transit partners for Los Rios students. UC Davis Unitrans does not accept the UTP. Los Rios students must follow Regional Transit's abide to ride rules.
RT reserves the right to cancel transfer agreements and exclude transit partners if its future fee reimbursement and cost needs are not met.
Your student access card is your college library card. It is valid at all of our libraries across the district. You must present your card at your library's circulation desk when borrowing books and other library materials, but you do not need a card to access online library resources. Active, enrolled students can:
- Use library research databases
- Request library materials from other libraries within the district
- Place holds
- Review library records online
You can use your student access card to make photocopies or prints at any GoPrint station at any college in the district. To activate the debit stripe on the back of your card, insert it into any vend/revalue GoPrint station and deposit the amount (minimum $1) you wish to put on the card. You can add money to the card any time.
If you still have money on an old GoPrint card, then you can continue to use that card until the value is spent by going to a revalue station and inserting your card to reactivate it.
Lost or Stolen Cards
You get one student access card free each academic year. There are charges for replacement cards:
- $5 for a new student access card without a UTP sticker (any semester)
- $38.75 for a new student access card with a new UTP sticker (spring or fall semester)
- $16 for a new student access card with a new UTP sticker (summer semester)
- $33.75 for just a new UTP sticker (spring or fall semester)
- $11 for just a new UTP sticker (summer semester)
You can pay for a replacement card at the Business Services Office. Bring the receipt for your payment to a location where student access cards are issued to get a new one.
Damaged Cards or Stickers
Damaged cards or stickers will be replaced free of charge. Please bring the damaged card or damaged sticker to a location where student access cards are issued to get a new one.