Real Estate Sales Certificate
This certificate introduces the basic concepts of the real estate career field. Topics include the principles of real estate, law, economics, finance, practice and appraisal.
Catalog Date: January 1, 2024
|Course Code||Course Title||Units|
|RE 110||Legal Aspects of Real Estate||3|
|RE 120||Real Estate Practice||3|
|RE 300||California Real Estate Principles||3|
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- apply a basic knowledge of the fundamental concepts of real estate.
- define the technical terminology involved in the real estate field.
- interpret and apply a knowledge of real estate transactions.
- qualify for the California Real Estate Salesperson's License Examination.
- analyze real estate situations and property, interpret the data, and properly complete deposit receipts.
Career Opportunities: Career opportunities include Real Estate Salesperson, Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Investor, Real Estate Lender, and Small Business Owner.