Marketing is a dynamic area of study that provides immediate job and career opportunities after taking one course or the completion of a degree. The skills learned are easily converted into well-paying careers by many students and are essential for international and domestic business and for companies both large and small.
- Account Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Services
- Investment Counselor
- Purchasing Agent
- Shipping Clerk
Some career options may require more than two years of college study.
- Additional training in courses acceptable as electives for civil service professional occupations
- Opportunities for work experience in local industry and business
- Training in a career where one third of the presidents of Fortune 500 corporations have marketing backgrounds
- Coursework in international marketing
- A lab with tutorial assistance