Home Academics Programs and Majors Allied Health
The Allied Health curriculum is designed to prepare students for a variety of allied health careers and training programs.
In some cases, this course is a requirement for application to, or completion of, allied health programs. Students should consult counseling for specific program requirements.
- Course taught by healthcare professionals
- Included in a variety of degree programs and career certificates in health care
- Division Dean Dr. Christopher Morris
- Department Chair Jason Pedro
- Meta-Major Public Service, Health, and Education
- Phone (916) 608-6927
- Email email@example.com
Public Service, Health, and Education
This program is part of the Public Service, Health, and Education meta-major.