The El Dorado Center Patrons Club
The goal of the EDC Patrons Club, established in 1967, is to serve as a liaison between the Folsom Lake College El Dorado Center and the community. Help our students reach their educational goals by becoming a member of the Patrons Club.
Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the El Dorado Center the 4 th Friday of each month, September through April. These monthly meetings include an update on campus activities, a program of guest speakers from the college and the community, and a wide variety of topics.
A scholarship luncheon is held in the spring with proceeds providing student scholarships. Patron members also have the opportunity to meet new and returning faculty members and be involved with the college as it grows.
- Serve as a liaison between the Folsom Lake College El Dorado Center and the community.
- Enlighten members through lectures and discussions.
- Contribute to the cultural enrichment of the community which Folsom Lake College El Dorado Center serves.
- Provide counsel to the Folsom Lake College El Dorado Center in the development of an outstanding community college.
- Support the Patrons' Club Scholarship Fund, providing assistance to students attending Folsom Lake College.
Ways To Get Involved
- Join the Patrons! Membership is only $20 a year and you can choose any level of commitment right for you.
President of the Patrons Club